Which skin type is it good for?
** PAIRS WELL with JASMINE & ROSE BODY OIL for ultimate hydration experience or ROSE HIMALAYAN SCRUB to combat dead skin***
- Soy Butter- Penetrates easily into the skin, which makes it an effective moisturizing agent for hydrating the skin's moisture barrier while softening dry, chafed, and rough skin.
- Safflower Oil- The key treatment for issues including eczema, psoriasis and acne. Its hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lavender Oil- Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
- Ylang Ylang Oil- Helps promote relaxation, kills bacteria, lower blood pressure, and increase sexual desire.
- Jasmine Oil- Research suggests it can be used as an Antidepressant, Antiseptic and Aphrodisiac.
- Shea Butter is the "Mother of all Butters" for its healing properties. Shea butter has the ability to soothe, moisturize and stabilize your skin. Shea butter can also be used as an anti-inflammatory to heal skin problems.
Smell: A natural botanical of a revitalizing scent that encompass a garden of flowers; unisex scent; floral but not overpowering; calming scent.
This product can be used as all over the body (external use only), but will be heavier than watery lotions; due to it's ingredients. Also, as this is an butter/oil/water product, if not used correctly on skin, it can leave spots on certain types of fabrics if not allowed to soak into the skin or placed directly on the garment. Or, on daily use.
* This lotion was not intended to heal any mental illnesses; conclusions are based on research of essential oils.
Please read: Our products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, flowers, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Shae Organic Skincare products are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
Products and advice by Shae Organic Skincare make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.