Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Makeup Removal
What it is:
A revolutionary, four-in-one cleanser, purifying makeup remover, hydrator, complexion balancer and anti-aging serum for better looking skin. Erase the day can be used in replacement of your current face wash; especially at night.
- Nature face cleanser without stripping the skin
- Cleansing and makeup removal
- Dry Skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Major Ingredients:
*** PAIRS GREAT WITH Baby Skin Moisturizer for ultimate hydration***
- Castor Oil- Nature’s cleaning “soap” without stripping the skin
- Carrot Butter- Contains vitamins A and E, helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in skin, and great for all skin types
- Aloe Vera Oil- Boost Healing, Collagen production, and anti-bacterial
- Frankincense- Balances the skin and calms the skin
- Tea Tree- Treats acne, calms redness, swelling, and inflammation, prevents and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Eucalyptus- Stimulates the skin and promotes cell production
- Rosemary- Stops skin cell damage and natural antiseptic
- Orange- Increases the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, blood flow, and combats acne.
- Lavender-Kills bacteria found on the skin and unclogs pores and soothes pores.
- Ylang Ylang- Balances and regulates oil production in the skin
- Neroli- Mood stabilizer, alleviate stress, and stimulates circulation
- Jojoba Oil- Soothes and moisturizes skin; prevents acne
Scent: Citrus and refreshing with a hint of lavender for a spa like experience.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
-Stir gently first to achieve creamy texture.
Gently massage onto dry skin.
-Use a very warm towel to wipe off with face and pat dry.
-For a deeper clean and intense hydration leave on for 60 seconds.
-To remove makeup, rub into face gently for 60 seconds and wipe with a very warm towel.
-Use moisturizer and toner after.
Customer Tip/Testimonial: Let’s be honest when I first created this product, I thought…”hmmm…what about an oil cleanser?” Then, I remembered my skin type is “combination” and I was fearful of replacing my current products. To my surprise, this cleaner is AMAZING…not only did it balance my skin, but also it hydrated my skin. Now, it does take some getting used to and like another skincare product you have to find the regimen that works for you, but I have noticed a huge different in my skin. Typically, I have become a minimalist using this product. I used it in the morning and pair with a toner and moisturizer before my makeup. In addition, I love the fact that the recipe calls for a hot towel to wash off because the smell is amazing and it gives me a spa feel.
Please read: Our products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, flowers, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Erase the Day: Carrot + Aloe Facial Cleansing Balm 2 oz.
Due to the handmade nature of the product, returns are not available. Only exchanges or store credits.