BEST used for: Anti-Cellulite Organic Coffee Brown Sugar Scrub| Even Skin tone| Skin tightener| Anti-Stress Mark| Lighten scars
**PAIRS WELL with Jasmine & Rose Body Oil for ultimate hydration after scrub**
Choco-Latte Coffee Scrub not only has potent coffee grounds combined with Organic Brown Sugar granules, but it also contains powerful ingredients, such as:
- Caffeine; which is the biggest enemy of cellulite. Also, caffeine can help with premature skin aging, balance your complexion or uneven skin tone, lighten skins & tighten skin.
- Coffee Seed essential Oil; which attacks cellulite by breaking down fat cells and draining toxins that cause fatty tissue deposits.
- Colombian Coffee ; which is a strong brew and has antioxidants and tightening properties that reduce the appearance of cellulite, even skin tone, and tighten skin.
- Rosemary essential Oil ; which helps with this condition in part by improving the body's blood circulation. With the added moisturizers of Avocado oil and vitamin E oil this is a go to blend.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil; which contains large amounts of proteolytic and anti-inflammatory enzymes that helps break down cellulite and prevents the formation of new fat cells by inhibiting below the skin.
- Coconut Oil; which has shown to play a role in hydrating and smoothing skin, which could help mask the dimples that are characteristic of cellulite
- Collagen Powder; which strengthens the connective tissue of the skin.
- Vanilla Extract; which smells amazing and have a strong antioxidizing effect to condition skin for ultimate smoothness.
- Brown Sugar: which is an slightly aggressive scrub that will tackle stubborn areas, but still gentle enough to use on face to even skin tone.
Plus, an added bonus is the scrub will emulsify and turn into a creamy lather; which is great for easy clean up. Also, every bottle is hand mixed and poured with a little brown sugar to top it for added exfoliation.
Exfoliates your skin
Reduces the appearance of fine lines
Repairs damage from sun spots
Evens skin tone Brightens and softens skin
HOW TO USE: Stir before using. Rub the scrub into the "problem areas" in a circular motion in the shower after washing your body for 1-2 minutes. Then rinse withe the warm shower water. Pat dry and add your favorite moisturizing lotion/butter/cream. Always rub with fingers and thumb and press upwards toward the heart for maximum results.
** Always make sure you limit water entering our scrub for maximum shelf life. Avoid using on broken skin.
Legal Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Choco-latte Chocolate Skin Smoothing Scrub| Body Scrub 6oz
Due to the handmade nature of the product, returns are not available. Only exchanges or store credits.